Thursday 12 April 2012

SD Sinanju Completed! ^^

Finally done with this little beast, after the lack of updates for so many days, I finally stopped procrastinating (since I'm already WAYYYY over the deadline) and managed to complete it and gave it to my cousin as a belated birthday gift! Sorry for not taking photos of the latest WIP but here are the pics of the completed model! :D

 Zoomed in on the gun... (sorry for the crappy paint job on the green lens...)


 Detail shot of the gun...

 Shield is actually poorly painted but it looks fine in the pic though.

 The backpack of the Sinanju.





Overall, a VERY fun build but i have to admit that masking and seam lines were literally giving me hell. This is also the build which gave me the most satisfaction after completing it. Now I shall give my full attention to the MG Exia....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...